$100 nonrefundable tuition fee (due no later than May 1 of each year). Tuition Assistance is available. Click here to download a Red Apple Tuition Scholarship form. (Scholarship requests are due no later than April 15 each year.)
Tuition helps cover costs of Zoo Crew T-shirt uniforms and name tag, as well as daily supervision, program supplies and materials, training and continuing education programs, annual award ceremony, social events and CampOUTs.
- HAVE FUN!
- Confirm and secure all necessary means of transportation
- Commit to the areas they are assigned to and report to shifts on time
- Attend all mandatory training sessions at the zoo, including one mid-summer session
- Abide by all zoo rules set forth in the teen volunteer handbook
- Comply to Zoo Crew uniform specifications and wear nametag
TEENS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- All necessary training & handbooks
- Zoo Crew uniform, including T-shirts and a nametag
- Opportunities to meet and interact with zoo professionals
- The chance to learn about animal related careers, conservation and zoo operations
- The opportunity to form friendships with teens who share similar goals and interests
- Fun, Fun, Fun!
For more information, please call the Program Specialist at 720-337-1491 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you to the generous support of:
Clifford and DeVee Lushbough
Additional Funding provided by: