DATE Weekends in October (4th & 5th, 11th & 12th, 18th & 19th, 25th & 26th)
TIME 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
PRICE $9 – $15 Member
$9 – $20 Non-member
AGES All ages
Enchanted Hollows: Bigfoot Festival
+ Loads of Fall Fun for Everyone
This fall, Denver Zoo is transforming into the ultimate autumnal celebration: Enchanted Hollows. Explore two unique experiences, Harmony Hill Bigfoot Festival and Woodland Hollow an immersive art walk, PLUS a cornucopia of activities and attractions to entertain everyone in the family—including axe throwing, cornhole, elaborate pumpkin carvings, animal specialist talks and even a Scary-oke sing-along!
NEW! HARMONY HILL BIGFOOT FESTIVAL
Perfect for tweens, parents and conspiracy theorists of all ages, the Harmony Hill Bigfoot Festival will include sasquatch-themed food and drink, educational talks from animal care specialists…and possibly even a photo with Sasquatch himself.
Denver’s Most Legendary Fall Fair:
• Sasquatch-themed fair food
• Huckleberry cocktails + Yeti beer
• Animal encounters + grizzly and primate keeper talks
• Possible photo-ops with Sasquatch himself!
WOODLAND HOLLOW IMMERSIVE ART WALK
Get steeped in the spirit of the season with a stroll through Woodland Hollow—a unique interactive art walk that enables visitors to step directly into the story! As dark falls on Denver Zoo, our enchanted forest comes to life with lights, sounds and mysterious visions that are more spirited than spooky.
No spoilers—just come and explore!
• Owl-O-Ween Interactive Display
• Elaborately carved pumpkin art
• Interactive “night walk” experience
• Fun, ever-so-slightly-spooky surprises
• New discoveries around every corner