DATE Thursdays in October (10th, 17th, & 24th)
TIME 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
PRICE $30 Member
GET TICKETS NOW!
Taps and Tails
What’s cooler than an open-air beer hall pouring your favorite local craft brews, warmed by cozy firepits? A beer hall surrounded by 3,500 wild animals, that’s what! At Taps and Tails, it’s Denver nightlife meets global wildlife—with libations from Denver’s best breweries, sustainably farmed culinary creations, live entertainment and much more. Animal Onesie night is October 24, so start planning your epic outfit now!
NightLife Meets Wildlife with:
• Outdoor beer hall with firepits
• Animal encounters + zookeeper talks
• Live music, outdoor games and more
• Local craft brews + themed cocktails
• Sustainably farmed culinary creation
• Onesie night with costume contest